FertiliTea is a natural, healthy and delicious loose leaf herbal fertility tea that was specifically created to help boost female fertility and increase the chances of conception.
FertiliTea combines herbs that have been scientifically-proven to help balance the female body and encourage healthy reproduction.
Created by Dr. Amos Grunebaum, an internationally recognized fertility expert, FertiliTea is both safe and effective for female fertility. Fertilitea has no side effects and is the perfect compliment to those taking FertilAid.
You can drink FertiliTea anytime and every day until you get pregnant.
Each bag of FertiliTea will last for a month and is vacuum-sealed for freshness. As mentioned, the tea comes loose with no bags, glues or staples.
Fertilitea is fertility blend of specific organic and wild herbs designed to boost female fertility with no preservatives or additives.
- Chasteberry (vitex) – This herb works by stimulating the hormones involved with ovulation and helps to restore female hormonal balance in the body. It has long been used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, who cannot ovulate, or who have short luteal phases.
- Red Raspberry Leaf - This herb is well known for its ability to tone the uterus and strength the muscles in the pelvic region. Highly nutritious, red raspberry leaf is a powerful fertility-enhancing herb.
- Green Tea – is a powerful antioxidant that increases reproduction by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally in the body.
- Ladies Mantle – is a herb that is commonly used to regulate the female menstrual cycle. It also has a toning effect on the cervix.
- Nettle Leaf – contains a wide range of key vitamins and minerals that are crucial to good healthy reproductive functioning. It includes Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; and also contains calcium, which is essential for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
- Peppermint Leaf – increases libido and strengthens the effects of red raspberry leaf.
FertiliTea Directions For Use
Use 1 teaspoon of fertility tea to one cup of fresh filtered water. You can put the tea into a tea-ball and steep for 5 minutes or pour boiling water over Fertilitea, steep for 5 and strain out any leaves before drinking.
Drink 2-3 cups of FertiliTea fertility tea a day once you get it. You do not need to wait for a particular time within your cycle to start drinking Fertilitea.
Fertilitea Success Stories and Testimonials
Took the tea with the fertilaid for one month. I am now one month pregnant. Been trying about 2 years. Thank you, god bless. – Linda
I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 yrs ago. I was then placed on fertility drugs. They did not work for me. I weighed 220lbs. and decided to lose some weight. I lost 35 lbs. in 4 months and began my cycles on my own, but still kept trying to become pregnant. I decided just one month ago to begin taking the FertilAid with the fertilitea. It was the last little bit of help my body needed. I have been trying for 2 yrs. and now Im pregnant! With faith all is possible! – Maria
This tea tastes so great and works to! My midwife swears by it! We tried for 2 months with no luck (not that long I know, I am a impatient person!). I ordered the tea and within 3 1/2 weeks I was pregnant! Whether it was luck, timing or the tea, I can’t say for certain but I would recommend it to anyone trying to conceive, no matter how long you have been trying. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and expecting in July 2010! – Lara A